Host Platforms Supported: Windows
XP, Vista, 2003 Server & 2008 Server
Remote Platforms Supported:
Windows XP, Vista,
& 2008 Server
System Information View for Local or *Remote computers.
- Detailed information for all hardware components.
- Supports System Information & Computer Management for Remote Network Computers
through TCP/IP Intranet or Internet Connections. *
- Running Processes,
Services & Drivers monitor for Local & *Remote computers.
- Real time Network Traffic Monitor which can monitor network
interfaces even located on a remote network computer. The
network average traffic is calculated with 100 nanosecond
precision (1sec./100000). *
- Realtime CPU Usage Monitor for local or *remote computer.
- Advanced Notebook Battery Monitor with real time graphs
- Local Computer Benchmarks (CPU, Hard drive, DVD/CD-ROM, Memory Card, USB Drive, Network
& Display Adapter).
Failure Prediction (only for devices with S.M.A.R.T. capability).
Compare for benchmark results with high quality graphics and support for graph export
to .BMP, .JPEG, .TIFF and PNG image files, print or clipboard copy is also supported.
- Export Reports to HTML, TEXT.
High Quality Graphical UI Design for ease of use and understanding of information.
for Mobile Computers.
commands on remote machines (LAN/Internet), without installing any server/client
Display System Information from a network remote computer without installing any
application or service on the remote computer. *
the hardware information in well organized categories.
- HARDMonitor - Advanced Remote Network Monitor software which can
monitor network traffic from any computer on the network, with
user selectable logging frequency in seconds. It can store
traffic data for any number of days or months using an SQL
Server 2005 database (SQL Express or Enterprise). The network
monitoring service has a very low CPU usage, less than 1%.
- NetScanner - Advanced Network & port
scanner with ability to monitor network services on specified
computers, it can even start computers within the network. IPv4
and IPv6 are both supported.
- Hardware Inventory to keep track of hardware components and warranties
HARDiNFO supports Network Remote Computer Management and System Information
without installing any aditional server application/service on the remote workstation.
Items marked with * are available only in the
Enterprise version of HARDiNFO.